Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trying on costumes, the Kissing Game with Daddy, a few Halloween things, and some Halloween videos

Daddy could not resist having Peyton try on some Halloween masks.





I can pretty much sleep through ANYTHING!






I love playing the kissing game with Daddy!
(I am 3 weeks and 1 day old in this video)






On October 30 we got all ready for early trick-or-treaters but nobody came.
It gave my parents an excuse to dress me all up and take pictures.
(Like they needed an excuse)










PEYTON'S FIRST HALLOWEEN
This Halloween I was a pumpkin.

Still fist pumping like a champion!


More famous WTF moments.

Just can't get enough of the hair!


This is one stuffed pumpkin.




Peyton's First Halloween

Doing my little happy pumpkin dance.
We are all ready for the trick-or-treaters.
(Did you catch the little wink at the end?)

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED THE WINK




Richard and Trasey stopped by to say hello.
You two look AWESOME!
 



 Peyton went to bed as a mummy.



Going to bed as a mummy and a short review of my
Fisher Price night light projector.




HALLOWEEN DANCE AND WINK REMIX


Some things are just cooler when you add music!





2 comments:

  1. you guys are just too cute...:) miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with Danae! So very cute! The hair is awesome. And to this day, I still don't stop staring at Jake! And it is still so amazing! :O) xoxo Didi

    ReplyDelete