Sunday, October 24, 2010

(WEEK 3) A second trip to the beach, our first play date, took a bath, and Abuela came to visit

I slept for most of the walk but I had a death-grip on Daddy's shirt.


We saw a stingray just a few feet from shore.

I sunbathed with Mommy while we rested.

PARADISE!!!!!
Any questions why we live in Florida?


No way you gave birth 3 weeks ago!!!!!


We have a new friend!

Meet our new friend and first official play date, Nina.
When I am older I hope to have more play dates.

What a cutie!


Peyton's famous rock-and-roll haircut!
Kat and I never get tired of staring at this.


Booda loves to sneak into the nursery to check in on Peyton.



After I take a bath I like to pose




I always like to show off my famous go to pose!


After my bath, I put on my classic pooh outfit.




The next day my I got a visit from my Abuela.


Abuela was such a big help.  I hope to spend more time with you in the future.

Cuento con que me ayudes a aprender español y asegúrese de que debo saber sobre mi herencia Cuba. Un día mi padre tendrá que aprender para que no se tiene que traducir constantemente por él en el futuro.
Aaron traducido esta usando un programa de Google. Por favor, hágamelo saber cómo corregir lo hizo. Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment