Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MILK COMA and shots with the family


Baby Peyton likes to go into a milk coma almost every time after feeding.



AUSTEN TOOK SOME MORE GREAT PHOTOS THAT I WANTED TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE.
Those eyes are going to break a lot of hearts one day.


Cute baby boy in his birthday suit.


How many little mates is Mommy going to have? Is this shirt trying to tell Daddy something?


Sometimes I like to back myself into a corner and start screaming!



Gramps finally showed up to save the day and rescue me from the crazy people who were taking care of me. I was very happy to meet my Gramps!



It took me a while to get used to my Gramps' voice. But once I did, I enjoyed listening to him!



I love to get close to Gramps and sneak in a mustache kiss if possible.



Gramps makes a good pillow!



I think Gramps likes me just a little. Can you tell by his face or what?


Uncle Austen was able to take some great family portraits.



I love my Abuelo and Abuela!






What a GRAND photo!



Me with the boys!



My cousin Samantha loves to hold me and I am excited that she will be babysitting me in the future.



Love visually defined!



Uncle Austen thinks I'm AWESOME!
Be careful, I'm contagious with baby fever!


My BIG brother loves me too even though I have taken all of the attention away from him!


See what I am talking about? Can you get any more pathetic and attention starved looking?


Big brother and Daddy trying to catch up on some zzzzzzz's!


I LOVE MY GRANNY!


Granny knows how to calm me down the best.
I cannot wait until she comes back to see me!
Is it November yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment