Thursday, October 21, 2010

Peyton's first trip to the beach


CAN ANYONE BELIEVE KAT HAD A BABY 3 WEEKS AGO?
LOOK AT HER, ONE SEXY MAMA!!!!!

October 20, 2010 my first trip to the Boynton Beach public beach. I was in the Baby Bjorn carrier sleeping most of the time but Mommy and Daddy could not resist waking me up for this video and a few pictures.


My first day at the beach was beautiful!


One of Daddy's famous extended arm shots. I am so happy that I now get to be included in these photos. We will have fun gathering them from around the world!


Another one of his famous shots.


...and another one. OKAY, enough already!


Baby Peyton passed out in his Baby Bjorn carrier.


HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THAT THING?


Are there any bats in the caves?


How excited do you think my Daddy is?


There is nothing better in the world than a little Mommy love!

FYI this is my go to pose. I'm fist pumping like those orange tinted guidos on Jersey Shore. I was probably creating a "situation" in my diaper during this photo.


I was exhausted after walking on the beach. Daddy had to change my diaper in the back of the car to remove the "situation".

1 comment:

  1. so in love with peyton!!!! xoxo :o)

    it means a lot to me when someone comments, so i just want to let you know that i love your blog and seeing how in love you guys are and what great parents you are! hugs! Mel

    ReplyDelete