Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My first 10 days or so at home

Party Boy is ready for action.


FUTURE SUPER HERO!


YES, even Super Heroes cry!



Peyton at 2 weeks old jamming to Bob Marley's "Stand Up For Your Rights". He is very alert at only 2 weeks old and is very curious about his surroundings.


Some of my famous "WTF" poses.




As you can see from the video, Peyton HATES to take a bath. Actually the only time he cries is when he is hungry, needs a diaper change or is getting a bath. We are extremely lucky to have purchased this model of child and could not be happier!!!!!

BOODA HATES WHEN THE BABY CRIES AND WONDERS WHY MOMMY AND DADDY ARE SO EVIL TO THE LITTLE ONE.


Peyton wonders why Mommy just put him through HELL!


Mommy likes to fluff my hair so that I look like Kevin Bacon from Footloose.



We caught Peyton dreaming and experiencing some Rapid Eye Movement. Normally he is camera shy and will stop as soon as you begin filming.
We wonder what he is dreaming about?



Booda loves his little brother and loves to give him kisses. Booda also tries to remove Peyton's gloves and socks whenever possible. No idea what the dog has against these objects but it is apparent that they have somehow wronged him in another life.



Peyton loves his swing. Thank you Uncle Ian, Aunt Melody, and Cousin Jacob for the swing and all of the other hand me downs. You have great tastes in clothing and other items and I LOVE YOU for that!


I love to watch the Dolphin games with my Daddy! So far they are 0-2, having lost to the Jets and Patriots. Hopefully they can win a Superbowl in my lifetime but you never know!
FYI the J-E-T-S = S-U-C-K!!!!


Daddy says that I look like a football at times.


Just like Mommy, I have a hard time staying up for an entire game.


Daddy and I like our Baby Bjorn and sometimes it is the only thing that relaxes me so that the family can all eat together.


I love my Granny and am not sure what I am going to do when she leaves! Thank you for helping teach my parents what to do so that they don't kill me.


Abuelo and Abuela love little Peyton and he is very lucky to have them! Peyton quiere aprender a hablar español.

3 comments:

  1. No puedo esperar hasta que Peyton aprende a hablar español para que pueda enseñar a su papá! Bring on the Spanish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new posts!!!! The sleeping video was super cute!!! Makes me feel like I am there....almost :) Keep em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... I am sure we can all help Payton teach his father a little Spanish! Vamos, tu puedes!!!!

    ReplyDelete