Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 11 - November 20, 2010

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Costco and of course Daddy had to take time to play and snap pictures of me.  CAN YOU BLAME HIM?????





NO WORRIES IN THE WORLD!

TIME FOR A LITTLE TUMMY TIME




My first Tummy Time video



This is my first meal in my BIG BOY chair.


Mommy and Daddy love admiring my milk comas.







The milk coma got me...oops!



MORE TUMMY TIME AND PLAY TIME!!!!!




Another beach visit.

I think it was a bit windy this day.


PEYTON'S HAIR DANCE



I LOVE MY MONKEY!




I wanted to play on my Halloween blanket that Granny made for me one more time before it was put away!  Thank you Granny




IS IT OBVIOUS MY MOMMY LOVES ME OR WHAT?
I could not ask for a better Mommy!




The Kissing Game with Mommy.


Me and my BIG brother


SPIDER PEYTON, SPIDER PEYTON, I do whatever a SPIDER PEYTON does!




BREAK TIME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment