Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 22 - June 30, 2011

Our baby boy is growing up so fast!
Here are some videos and pics to update his progress.




I like to help Mommy with the laundry.


Peyton has started to give kisses and
it appears he has plenty to go around



Mommy and Daddy are determined to
teach me how to swim ASAP.

My custom ride


We go to the pool a lot and I LOVE THE WATER!








We now have to baby proof the entire house
or we could be in trouble!




HEY! Where are you going?????



Peyton has learned a new happy dance.



AWESOME!



Peyton loves to open and close everything!



I got new beach toys because Daddy needed them for a commercial he was working on.

The commercial is a PSA to raise
awareness for Pancreatic Cancer.



I make a guest appearance with
Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt B.

No comments:

Post a Comment